06 December 2006

my hometown: prettier than urs

on the heels of my speed dating excursion through asia im finding growing evidence that mr pants is segueing into a... gasp... relationship mindset. find me a salary man and knock me up... its baby time! this heretofore bizarre idea took hold in tokyo when lady poulson said she was no longer ltr-averse. and to think i was just starting to enjoy enjoying being single. but heck, if ms transient coochie is ready to settle down then i is too. at first glance traditional boundaries suggest that my helter skelter present and future are ill-suited for settling down. but if those unmistakeable tremors of love hit, beware of collapsing infrastructure as all will be in flux.

in the meantime, here are some pretty sunset pics from seattles waterfront park. theres nuthin like natural cliches to make me feel empowered about being corny. im off to portland!





more seattle photos here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hitch me up

07 December, 2006 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame it on the cold weather... makes everyone want to shack up. A reoccurring pattern of mine.

10 December, 2006 13:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously...

18 December, 2006 21:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home