22 November 2006

forbidden keyword: lesbians!

censorship is funny. i just tried to load my weblog and a security warning announced that my page had been blocked due to "keyword: fuckey." the last time i was surfing the net at glorious hong kong international airports free internet kiosks a homo dating site was blocked thanks to "forbidden keyword: lesbians!" i love china.

i think this is my 12th time here over the past 3 months since most of my flights are routed through hkia... even seoul to tokyo. hkia is my vacation home. ive become a huge fan thanks to the remarkable layout, yummy food, free semi-private sleeping chaises and complimentary internet... i love it when first class lounge amenities trickle down to the masses.

ive got 5 mins before cx500 will take me to my final destination: nihons! for a few days this halfie hangook freedom fighter will run amok deep in the belly of the nippon enemy before returning to the home of the free and the brave, where i will be immediately detained by homeland security thanks to the prominent placement of my pakistani visa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home