16 October 2006

the eagle has landed!

breaking news! the eagle most definitely landed today as clarences toilet became my home within a home. tho i am now in honkers, a little bit of bali has stayed with me (lets hope its not a parasite). as you might expect, sightseeing wasnt high on my to-do list today. but i had to step out earlier to fetch a set of keys, which had me gingerly making my way down queens road and hennessey clenching and panicking between potty stops. malls and food courts were oases, dense park foliage was good enough, if need be. i popped two immodium with little effect before i found something very special hidden in my mini first aid kit... a vial of expired ciprofloxacin from my costa rica trip. praise jesus and his emissaries! that and several shots of chivas on ice did the trick. the threat level has been downgraded to orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home